Pups are born and everyone on the list is informed. A photo of mom and pups may be provided.
At 2 weeks pups will have their first NEO-par vaccine.
At 4 weeks pups will get their second NEO-par vaccine, their first worming, and their photos will be taken. The photos will be provided to all of you to view.
At 6 weeks they will receive their first 5-way and second worming.
At 8 weeks of age, everyone on the list will be put on the schedule to come and pick out their pups and take them home. Pups will receive a booster 5-way and worming before leaving with you.
If you are picking long distance with delivery, we will schedule a video chat and a delivery date that works for you.
This is how our waiting list works at NW Labradors. We encourage people to put down a deposit of $100 (which goes towards the purchase price) for their spot on the waiting list. We practice first come first served. If you are waiting on a puppy or litter but have not put down a deposit, you are not promised a place on the waiting list.
Waiting List Deposits:
Deposits must be made for a specific litter if the puppies are younger than 4 weeks old.
Deposits must be made for a specific puppy if the puppy is older than 4 weeks.
Multiple deposits can be made at one time or over a period of time for multiple puppies and/or places on the waiting list. Ex; If you are interested in having the first pick for two litters so that you have more to choose from. You could pick between the two and both deposits could be transferred to the same puppy. Or if you were interested in getting a sibling pair or one from two litters, two deposits would be required.
If There is Not a Desirable Puppy:
When it comes time for you to make your pick and you do not find a desirable puppy, your deposit will transfer to another upcoming litter of your choice. You will be placed on the list in the next available spot. (You will not be moved to the top of any upcoming litter waiting lists. You will not keep your previous spot in line. You will be added to the list in the next available spot.)
The Unexpected Loss of a Litter or Puppy:
If something should happen to the litter or the puppy you have placed a deposit on, your deposit will roll over to the next desirable litter.
All Deposits are Non-Refundable.
Once you have placed a deposit on the desired litter of your choice you will be able to schedule pick up once the litter is born. Everyone will pick in order of the waiting list at 8 weeks of age and take their pup home.
Pictures of the puppies and the litter will be provided to those on the waiting list at 4 weeks of age.
The remainder, after the deposit, and any delivery fees will be required upon pick up or delivery. We encourage people to pay in cash or by check.
You qualify for a payment plan if you place a deposit before the puppy is 5 weeks old. Payments must be made in cash or by check. All Payments must be made before the puppy is 6 weeks old. If all the payments are not made by the time the puppy is 6 weeks old the money will transfer to a place on the waiting list for the next available litter. All payments are Non-Refundable. We reserve the right to refuse the Payment Plan to anyone for any reason.
Delivery will not be made without a deposit. If delivery is made and you are unable to make the meeting, we will have to charge additional fees for overnight staying or an additional trip. In most cases, we have a 300-mile delivery limit. Delivery is $1 a mile and non-refundable. If delivery is made beyond 300 miles, every additional mile after the 300 is $5.
We understand that your schedule does not always line up with our puppy dates. We will hold your puppy for you up to a week after it is 8 weeks old. After a week we ask for a boarding fee of $15 a night. We will board your puppy for two weeks. If after those additional two weeks you are still unable to pick up your puppy an additional $10 will be added to the fee and we will board the puppy for 7 more days. At the end of those 7 days, we will reclaim the puppy. All boarding fees are non-refundable. We do not board adult dogs. Your puppy will continue to receive the Shots and Deworming according to its schedule as long as it is with us.
We house our dogs in large indoor facilities. We use large kennels with dog houses to keep the dogs separate during varying breeding seasons. The dogs have access to runs and the entirety of our 4-acre property and pond while under supervision. We also have off-property excursions to local ponds, rivers, and hunting experiences. The facility is not heated or cooled except under extreme weather conditions. The facility is equipped with an industrial swamp cooler and fans for extreme heat and each dog house is supplied with various heating devices (pads, lights,) during the extreme temperatures of the winter. It is our desire, however, that the dogs stay acclimated to the weather for outdoor activities. We use pine shavings to protect our dogs from the cement floors and to provide a sanitary place for them.
During the final weeks of pregnancy, the mom dogs are moved to our indoor whelping facility. They are provided a private box that is semi-climate controlled with an adjoining run.
Depending on the litter, when their puppies are 6 weeks old, the litter is weaned and the mother is removed. In some cases, the mother will be left with the puppies until the puppies go to their new homes. This ensures the protection of their immune system.
Note: Due to our insurance policy, we are not allowed to bring anyone into our facility. However, we are more than happy to bring out the sire and dam of the litters we have currently available for you to meet.
We do not accept returns.
This is our preferred course of action, however, we reserve the right to change and alter the policy if the individual transaction requires altering for convenience reasons. We desire to make this process as easy and safe for both sides as possible. We reserve the right to refuse business with anyone for any reason. If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
2-year Health Guarantee Contract
1. The puppy must be Vet checked within 3 days from the date of purchase at the buyer’s expense. If the puppy is determined to be unfit for sale (must be a life-threatening or life-altering defect), he/she must be returned immediately to the breeder (within 24 hours of Vet visit) to receive a new healthy puppy in exchange. A statement from the diagnosing Veterinarian on the Veterinarian’s letterhead stating that the puppy has been found to have a life-threatening or life-altering defect must be forwarded to the breeder before the puppy is returned. All veterinary and transportation expenses are the buyer’s obligation. Puppy is only guaranteed against contagious diseases for 3 days. Diseases and sicknesses picked up after those three days have come from their new environment and not from our home. We do our best to provide parasite-free puppies, but that is extremely difficult to produce in an 8 weeks old puppy. We do not guarantee a parasite-free puppy.
2 Year Hip, Elbow, Heart and Eye Guarantee: We offer a 2-year Health Guarantee for Hips, Elbows, Heart and Eyes for all pups that remain on the NuVet® Plus during the guarantee period.
2. Our primary objective is to breed genetically sound Labradors, but genetics are only part of raising a healthy dog. Because canine hip dysplasia and so many other preventable illnesses are related to poor nutrition, we require that you continue to feed your puppy a grain-free or at least corn free food and supply your puppy with NuVet® PLus vitamin supplements for the first 2 years of his/her life to qualify for this 2-Year Health Guarantee. Remember, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
Hips and Elbows: Your puppy has a 2-year hip and elbow guarantee from the date of sale. If this occurs, you must have x-rays taken by your Vet and sent off for an OFA preliminary consultation. A Veterinarian cannot make this diagnosis. Any conditions of obesity or malnourishment for any duration will render this guarantee null and void. If Veterinarian suspects a Hip or Elbow defect this would be when your Vet must radiograph the dog's hips or elbows and send X-rays to OFA. The veterinarian must sedate the dog for the hip or elbow radiograph. If the pup is found to have a Hip or Elbow Defect You must mail or email me the written statement from OFA immediately. The final result can only be made by OFA. Results from OFA stating that the dog’s hips or elbows have been evaluated and rated as Mild, Moderate or Severe must be mailed to the breeder. Note: If for any reason we feel we need a second opinion, we have the option of having the puppy evaluated. We also reserve the right to acquire DNA to determine the dog or puppy as one of our lineages.
Heart: We offer a 2-year guarantee on any puppy found to have a severe heart murmur (Grade 5/6 or 6/6). The following applies: The puppy must have a canine cardiologist perform an echogram to confirm the diagnosis.
Eyes: We offer a 2-year guarantee on any puppy found to have congenital eye disease as diagnosed by a board-certified veterinary ophthalmologist.
3. Replacement Policy: After all correct paperwork has been sent to me and it is determined that the puppy/dog does have a hip, elbow, or eye defect; we will more than gladly send you a replacement pup once the defective dog has been returned. We will always try to send out happy healthy pups every time. But unfortunately, there can be times that something may be wrong, or a defect found that we were unable to detect early on. We feel we can give this guarantee with complete confidence that we are doing everything possible to prevent this from showing up in our puppies.
4. The buyer understands the replacement puppy will be provided when available to the breeder and can be between 8 and 16 weeks of age. Also, the puppy may not have the same parents as the original puppy.
5. Buyer, as stated above, agrees to always provide proper care & adequate housing. The Buyer will groom, train, provide required vaccine shots and checkups as recommended by their vet and care for their dog in a manner consistent with high-quality pet ownership. Obedience classes are highly recommended. Most of our customers go over and beyond basic training.
Teeth: I highly recommend having your dog’s teeth deep cleaned annually by your Vet. Not taking care of your dog’s teeth can mean bad breath and serious medical issues. The Bacteria can infect vital organs, as well as making your dog just not feel good.
6. This Warranty shall only apply to the original purchaser.
In Addition, The Following Will Void All Guarantees:
Allowing your dog to become obese or underfed at any time.
Evidence of neglect or abuse.
Previous related trauma (broken bones, related injuries, etc.)
The dog has been bred.
Evidence of Strenuous Exercise – for example: Before dog’s bones have set and matured No treadmill, no jumping in and out of vehicles, no going up and down, stairs, no extensive standing on the back of legs, avoid repetitive exercise.
We are not responsible for accidents, negligence or poisonings.
Having your dog neutered or spayed before 2 years of age.
Parvo precautions: I agree to not take my puppy into public places until he/she is fully vaccinated.
If at any time your pet is removed from NuVet® Plus vitamins before the age of 2 years old your 2-year Hip, Elbow, Heart and Eye Guarantees specified in this contract becomes void without exceptions.
7. The parties agree that this writing represents the entire agreement between them and that no representation, either oral or written has been made regarding the puppy/ dog description below. The parties further agree no changes in this contract shall be binding upon either of them without written modification signed by both parties. Buyer agrees the value of the puppy for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price of this puppy/dog and does not include any additional costs declared by the buyer, such as vet bills, supplies, care, shipping or training fees. Failure to follow the above contract completely will result in “A Breach of Contract” and shall make this contract null and void.
8. In the event of a dispute under this Agreement, both parties will negotiate in good faith to try to resolve such disputes.
9. I (buyer) understand that my deposit of $100 and any payments made before pick up of my puppy are non-refundable.
As a breeder, the health of my dogs and puppies is my top priority. That’s why I require NuVet Plus immune system builder in order for my buyers to qualify for my 2-year guarantee. Please consider this when preparing for your new puppy.
Hundreds of thousands of dogs and cats are using NuVet Plus to provide optimal health and a strong immune system. A strong immune system will protect them from environmental and food toxins such as back yard pesticides, hormones, toxic formaldehyde in furniture and carpeting. NuVet Plus also supports proper development as well as beautiful skin and coat.
This is not just a vitamin. It’s an immune system builder with a precise balance of vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids, amino acids, and high-potency antioxidants. That’s why it works so well through all three stages of a dog’s life.
P For puppies - Fills the immunity gap all puppies experience. Shortly after birth maternal antibody effectiveness is greatly reduced. By 8 weeks your puppy’s immune system is at a vulnerable point. Once in their new home, the immune system is weakened by the stress of adoption and exposure to novel bacteria and viruses in their environment. This is also when the vaccine series is started. Vaccines are most effective if the immune system can respond properly. Starting NuVet Plus now is important to helping your puppy grow into a healthy adult.
P For dogs in their prime - Provides the necessary antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to sustain peak performance during the prime of their lives.
P For older dogs - Helps provide the nutritional needs to live long, happy, and productive lives in their senior years.
We highly recommend NuVet Plus to keep your pup on the path to perfect health! It’s not available in stores and is only available to the general public with an order code from an authorized pet professional.
For your convenience, you may order directly from the manufacturer by calling 800-474-7044 and using Order Code: 39865, or ordering online at You can also save an additional 15% and assure you never run out of NuVet by choosing the “AutoShip” option at check out.
We understand if you are unwilling or able to comply with the health guarantee. Here are some alternative vitamins that will help with your pup's development that you can find online or in stores near you.